Date Posted: May 7, 2016
Real Estate Marketing and Admin Officer based in our Region I Office
The position is responsible for ensuring that marketing services requirement and admin-related activities are effectively handles and monitored.Essential Functions:
- Coordinates logistics for the realization of marketing collaterals.
- Ensures inventory of collaterals enough to support operation’s demands.
- Manages inquiry received via website.
- Coordinates the updating of the website with web develop and online specialist.
- Assists in the execution of the marketing plan.
- Assists during presentation and sales pitch if need be.
- Handles filing and safeguard of all official documents.
- Performs all assigned duties efficiently, technically correct, follows Company policies, rules and regulations, requests of Superiors, adheres to procedures and achieve a high standard leading to total guest and Company satisfaction.
- Attends divisional/departmental meeting and training when requested. Conducts regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned by immediate superiors from time to time.
Qualifications, Education and Attributes:
• At least 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• A bachelor’s degree preferably of Business, Marketing or related field
• Real Estate policies and procedures
• Contract Management
• Local government regulations
• Service and Product Knowledge
• Numerical skills
• Computer skills
• Supervisory management skills
• Training and coaching skills
• Selection and interviewing skills
• Manpower planning and scheduling skills
• Report writing skills
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Courteous, energetic and professional
• Reliable and flexible
• Determined and persistent
• People and results oriented
• Can work in a multi-racial and cross-cultural environment
Send us your resume to email@example.com.